Noseyparker - 6 July

Today I worked more on the code to generate Application PII report data. I feel I'm close to finishing it, just need to iron out some logic bugs. It will excited to see the output from this report, it will provide a great insight to the accumulated data mobile apps send.

I spent some time addressing comments and making changes to the conference paper. Reviewing the results I collected a few months ago raised some questions about the pii mobile apps send to advertising providers - I'll be able to answer some of these questions with the functions I'm developing. I'm being careful not to let the scope creep, the more I look into it the more features I find I could add :)