Noseyparker - 20 July

I found the code causing the intermittent bug for HTTPS responses with no header fields, and corrected the problem. This was fixed by adding error handling code to deal with the exception raised when no headers were found.

For my remaining time today I migrated the two Android Eclipse projects to Android Studio projects i.e. the nogotofail client and test-harness apps. I decided to make this change as Google has designated Android Studio as the official Android development tool, and will soon stop supporting Eclipse (Android Development tools): http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2015/06/an-update-on-eclipse-android-developer.html

The migration of the Android projects was simpler than I expected.