I've been working with the main author on getting how to merge WebLogo work into github.This style of development process is new to him, and this is the first time I've made pull requests in github. The main author decided against putting the fallback option for CDN failure into the main script. He was happy to know that there was a solution to the problem, but he believed that it would lead to more maintenance for him down the road. So I removed all the fallback script for the merge. I'm doing tweaks to the html according the main author's notes as they come. He's pleased overall about the work. I decided i'm overthinking the entire passing url via jquery and ajax. I added documentation to the api, and I'm going through tutorials on how to read forms through .cgi files to figure out this last piece of sewing WebLogo's front-end to my back end function.