Noseyparker - 13 August

I completed work on the test harness encrypted (HTTPS) PII test cases. The cases were easy to write, however the IDE caused drama's and stopped building the APK. After searching stackoverflow it appears the problem was caused by a corrupted project index file. I fixed the problem using the recommended method - rebuilding the project from scratch. In my case I imported the source Eclipse project into Android Studio, and applied recent changes (determined using a git-diff).

Finishing this change means I've addressed all of the main objectives in my GSoC project submission (I think).

Later in the afternoon, I created a new branch to work on user documentation improvements and start working though issues in the project issues list: https://github.com/mkenne11/nogotofail-pii/issues