Noseyparker - 5 August

I collected a couple of application log samples from the server and processed them using the updated report code. There were a few bugs which I fixed. The reporting code seems to be reasonably robust - however more testing is still required.

While collecting the application logs I checked the performance of the MitM server. With just the PII handlers running the CPU usage peaked below 15%, which is pleasing given the large amount of processing occurring and the modest server specifications. Even with a low handler frequency (running handlers every 1 in 5 requests) there is still occasional timeouts. This is most likely caused by the latency of my cloud based setup.