MDN 6.30.2015

I fixed the namespace error which turned out not to be related to svg namespaces. I finished element hover code (mouseover and mouseout events). In the beginning I used the code I made before which utilized ajax to retrieve connections from the database. I found out it is a little bit slow and unresponsive. I read about the issue of whether to use aj_ax to retrieve data frequently or load all or part of the data ahead of time. I like the latter option, so I changed the code to load connections in page loading time (using drupal add js settings). It is faster now as connections are saved in memory. The element hover works in one diagram but works partially on the other. The code does not unhighlight the elements in the mouseOut event. I am trying to find out why. I also submitted my evaluation form yesterday.