Noseyparker - 18 June

Today I finished changes to the Android test harness app. I spent some time restructuring the code, moving the new "base" code into a separate PII test class - rather than use the generic test class. I created a new class because the PII tests are quite different to the generic tests.

I also tidied up the server HTTP PII detection handlers. I reviewed these classes again and realized they could be better structured, to improve readability and efficiency.

My task for tomorrow is to investigate profiling of the server HTTP PII detection handler (Python) code. From my research so far cProfile and pycallgraph look useful.