Noseyparker - 11 June

I continued to work on the network traffic event handler to detect PII in HTTP message bodies. I implemented the code to decompress (inflate) http message bodies compressed using deflate.

I tested parsing retrieved HTTP message body content for PII and it appears to work - however more testing is needed. Performance is still good, mobile app requests aren't timing out and they seem responsive. I was surprised to see that peak CPU usage is still below 11%.

Truncating large HTML message bodies did create an issue. The Python compression library (zlib) method I was using didn't support decompressing partial files, however after consulting the Oracle (Stack Overflow) I found another method that did!